I think these were supposed to be slippers, but pretty much haven't taken them off since I got them. So comfy (and cute I think!). They have a furry inside. . . .
And I love that he adopted April (his picture below) from the Turtle Hospital in Marathon, Florida. Since I've always had a thing for turtles, we stopped at the hospital on our way to Key West in 2005 and were amazed at what they are able to do for turtles that have been hit by boats or developed a fungus that so many of them get and can cause blindness.
April is a permanent resident that was rescued in 1990. He is blind in the right eye and only sees shadows in his left eye. We got a picture of him along with an adoption certificate.



2 comments:
Miles would like your crocs. He got some brown fur-lined ones for Christmas from us. Is the turtle a boy named April?
Yeah, April is a "he". I'm not sure why, but I remember most of their names had something to do with their condition or rescue.
Post a Comment