Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's fun?

It's true the boys HAVE started to play with toys they haven't play with for months (maybe years) - Aquadoodle, lego-type table, parrot, jungle - but most of the time Brady and Brett's idea of fun doesn't involve toys.

A recent favorite past-time is "closet shopping." They go into their closets and shift the clothes on their hangers from one side to the other and call it "shopping", which is pretty funny because I rarely shop for clothes so I'm not sure where they got this idea. But this involves REPEATED back and forth, back and forth and they love it. Whatever works!
Okay, I won't interrupt anymore . . . .

And this was Brady's idea - and he got a kick out of it all day long. I had a bag of cotton filling under the computer desk in our bedroom and they started pulling a little bit out of it and making pillows while I was doing laundry this afternoon. Well "a little" turned into more and more and pretty soon they were putting it throughout the room and having Ed come in and act like he was crying because they had put cotton in his stuff. Brady thought it was hilarious.




2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Funny! Is there a pair of Doc Marten's in the background?

Sharla said...

I wouldn't be surprised :) Sorry, my phone died today. . . .