Monday, September 15, 2008

Congrats Quint & Susan!

Photobucket



We had a great time at Quint & Susan's wedding Saturday - Susan's mom talked during the ceremony which I thought was special and the boys loved the maracas that were handed out to shake as the couple left the church. It got loud! I think everyone was just glad to be outside when it wasn't raining! Which was a blessing for Susan because they left the church in one of her dad's old cars - I can't wait to see those pictures.



And Brady was thrilled to be able to spend some quality "play" time with Owen at the reception - they were way too busy to sit down and eat.



These are blurry, but you get the idea :)



And the kids took over the dance floor until everyone started dancing - then they watched from the corner. I think they got their fair share of dancing in too! One time I couldn't find Brady on the dance floor and then I caught him by taking all of the flower petals off the cake table (which he then gave to Amy and I as "gifts"). And I should have taken a picture of the cake - it was the tallest wedding cake I'd ever seen! Seriously like 10 cakes stacked on top of each other.

It was a fun night! And so exciting to see people I hadn't seen for so long (Amy!) - we got to meet Amy's man, David, and Dylan's girlfriend and got the chance to chat with Alice and her husband (it's been at least 8 years since I've seen her!).

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Those are good pictures--I'll add some soon (I hope).