Monday, September 22, 2008

Craft Fair



My mom, sister and I had headed to Hillsboro (at the crack of dawn :) Saturday morning to go to the craft fair. It was bigger than ever and the weather was beautiful so it was a good day! I got some painted snowman rocks (what is my deal lately with rocks?!), some candleholders, a witch's shoe and Christmas ornament.

But mom and Sheri took home much more - actually just much bigger :) This picture cracks me up . . . . .



The German band that played while we sat on the street curb and mom ate the German sausage sandwich she "had been looking forward to for two years" (this makes me laugh because this is totally how my family talks about food - at least me and my mom :)



Aw, good times!

2 comments:

Happy Zombie said...

Cracking up about the food... that's so our family too!

Envious of your craft fair... and the German food... and the German band! What fun!

Happy Zombie said...

Actually, I just had my lunch... some Gelb Wurst on German "gray bread" with butter. Maybe your mom had the same thing. I will pretend she did, so as not to be so envious.