Friday, September 26, 2008

This and That

We're looking forward to taking a little road trip to Manhattan this weekend for our first KSU fball game of the year and hanging out with the Braxmeyers! Brady loved going last year and I hope Brett enjoys it too - although it is during nap time. When I told Brady again this morning we were going to the KSU game this weekend he said, "Watching it at the field, right?" Funny that he wanted to make sure I wasn't talking about watching it on TV.

And since I'm just ready to get out of our messy house (we're in the middle of moving everything around) - I thought I'd post a pic of something I DID accomplish this week - I made a new elastic cover that fits over the stool in the boys' bathroom. I think the pirate fabric is really cute and it goes well with the blue stripe around the top of the wall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as I was looking back through my pictures, I found a picture of Brady at tball practice this summer that I don't think I ever printed but really like now . . . .

Photobucket

No comments: