Saturday, February 28, 2009

15 Times

Ed made a list and we think Friday night was probably our 15th time to see Sawyer Brown. We have so much fun when we got to their concerts - we know exactly what songs they will sing (and every word to them) and pretty much have his "between songs script" memorized too. But we really wouldn't want it any other way. Everyone goes crazy the entire time - fun!



For Christmas, Ed got me a membership to their fan club so we could try and get "meet and greet" passes before the concert. We received notification on Wednesday . . . . .so we got our tickets signed and our picture with Mark Miller (can you tell I got up at 4:15 a.m. to get home from NY?!) before they went onstage. It was great - thanks babe!

Ed's dad and Jacki watched the boys while we were gone and we spent the night. This is what we woke up to -
We headed home around noon, ate lunch and everyone took LONG naps this afternoon. Naps are totally underrated.

2 comments:

Mrs. Rowley said...

COOL! Wish I could of gone. On concert 16 can I come?

Breckyn

Ps. did I mention that was cool?

Sharla said...

Breckyn, I hope we get to go see them at the State Fair sometime with you!