Monday, February 9, 2009

Worth the Money

Right now so many magazines are going out of business or offering subscriptions so cheaply (I'm upset Country Home and Wonderscope are gone, those were two of my favorites).

I also really like Family Fun (which is offering subscriptions for just a $1 an issue) - it's definitely worth the money if you have little ones. We copied a Valentine treat idea for Brady & Brett's friends from the February issue (cars below - aren't they cute? these are the ones I made for Brett, but Brady wrote his name on all 25 of his cars! He kept saying it was boring, so he started coloring the heart around his name and decided that was better) and also made their lasagna soup recipe Sunday night (I added a little more tomatoes and pasta) - it was yummy!

2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Lasagna soup sounds good, but I checked and it has too many ingredients :(

Sharla said...

I didn't use any of the "basil leaves" or anything - I just bought the diced tomatoes that had garlic, basil, etc. mixed in. You don't need everything!