Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cowgirl

I'm sure the locals would laugh (because it's nothing fancy) but here's my favorite NYC restaurant - their salsa is T O D I E F O R.
And we're headed there tonight!

Update: The Cowgirl had a private party coming in last night but we waited awhile to see if they could squeeze us in, so they gave us 1/2 price drink tokens and free chips and "to die for" salsa. Gotta love a 1/2 price margarita! So we went down the street to a "not great" mexican food restaurant. Oh well! I was just happy I had gotten my chips and salsa earlier.

We walked around the West Village a little bit (my old coworker and his wife live there now so they know all the good spots!), and they showed us where they thought Kate Hudson had a place and the building that was used for the "outside" of the show Friends (see first pic below).



Times Square -

2 comments:

Mrs. Rowley said...

Maybe you should bring us back a sample jar!

Sharla said...

Yeah, if it tastes as good tonight (as the first time) I'll have to see if they sell it for sure!