Friday, February 20, 2009

Dancing Pairs

SO excited about the new season of Dancing with the Stars! I was hooked on this show when Emmitt Smith won it (we even went to St. Louis and saw their tour - it was great!) and then the last two seasons (I think 2) haven't had anyone on there that I've really connected/rooted for so I didn't watch.

BUT the new season has so many people I like or at least think they will be entertaining. I like Nancy O'dell, Jewell, Ty Murray. And I love Julianne Hough and she's paired up with her boyfriend Chuck Wicks, so that will be good. And Denise Richards is paired up with Maxim (who is engaged to Karina, one of the other professional dancers on the show) - oh Denise, I saw one episode of her reality TV show and just felt sorry for her. A total turnoff so I'm interested to see if she handle dancing. And Steve-O - he's from Jackass, right? What else is there to say?!

Starts Monday, March 9th!

No comments: