Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 trips = 2 books

I don't read "real" books as much I would like anymore - if I'm reading at home, it's usually flipping through a cooking/craft book or magazine. So when I take a work trip (quality time in the airport), I really look forward to reading and love that I get the chance to read/finish a book within a couple days instead of dragging it out for months.

And with two trips this month, I've been able to read a book from each of my favorite authors - Harlan Coben and Maeve Binchy.

Earlier this month, I read The Woods. Coben is the best at writing suspenseful page-turners.



And Maeve Binchy is my all-time favorite author. All of her books take place in Ireland and when I'm done reading one of her books, I actually miss the characters. I'm halfway through this one now and don't want it to end (although it will on my return flight tomorrow).


2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

I'll have to read them when you are done. Nice Sawyer Brown mood music! Concert should be fun. I bet you get backstage.

Sharla said...

Both of the books were from the library . . .