Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

I haven't been in a very good mood this week - not sure what my deal was BUT I can tell it's turning around. The boys and I had a really good (smooth) morning getting ready and after getting some Taco Bell for lunch I started thinking how much I love Mexican food . . . . and then the radio was playing 80's lunch hour on the drive back and that made me super happy too. Aw, it's the little things!

I didn't think much of it at the time, but Brady and I always go into his classroom when we get to school (everyone else is playing outside) and look at the lunch menu and he eagerly waits to see what he's having that day. When I told him they were having fish sticks today - he smiled big and gave me a high five and said it's going to be an "awesome" day! And I agree.

1 comment:

kelly said...

hope you got out of you "funk". i know that feeling all too well. and fish sticks would improve my day too.