On another note - after I gave the boys baths tonight I unbelievably realized that Brady seems to have a hernia on the right side just like Brett. I couldn't believe it. So, it looks like we'll be taking 2 boys to see the surgeon tomorrow morning instead of 1. Unbelievable.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Both of them, really?
I made Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas tonight and they were really good. I tear pages out of magazines left and right - many of them recipes. My family jokes about me always trying a new recipe. Most of the time, I make them once and throw them away but it's always nice when one turns out well and it goes into the recipe file!

On another note - after I gave the boys baths tonight I unbelievably realized that Brady seems to have a hernia on the right side just like Brett. I couldn't believe it. So, it looks like we'll be taking 2 boys to see the surgeon tomorrow morning instead of 1. Unbelievable.
On another note - after I gave the boys baths tonight I unbelievably realized that Brady seems to have a hernia on the right side just like Brett. I couldn't believe it. So, it looks like we'll be taking 2 boys to see the surgeon tomorrow morning instead of 1. Unbelievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment