I poured grape juice for the boys and myself and then heard Brady calling for me so I went upstairs and helped him out of bed (since he had surgery yesterday).
After noticing he had some bleeding, I called the doctor and waited for my parents to get to our house (they were coming up to watch the boys for the day) and my dad and I headed to KU Med Center with Brady so the surgeon could look at him again. To make a long story short (for now) - Ed and I, Brady and my dad spent the day at the hospital (big thanks to my mom who watched Brett all day!).
We got home around 6 and ate dinner and then I did a load of laundry and started washing dishes. And I looked down and saw the glass of grape juice I had poured myself at 7 this morning. . . . .and I drank it. Yep, it's been that kind of day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment