Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't want to forget. . .

those special things that only a child would do. One day last week when I was getting ready quietly for work I realized Brady's bedroom light was on. And this is what I found - he was reading to his "pets." So I went down and got him some juice and he said he was done and I could go back downstairs - he was going to turn on the music (his old crib machine) and turn the light off. Seriously, I love these moments.



And last Thursday I got off at noon and they helped me pull out our HUGE tomato plant. They loved hitting all of the green tomatoes against the wall/sidewalk and busting them open before throwing them in the yard sack, but Brady became quite attached to two green tomatoes. I let him keep them, thinking they would end up on the bench outside or on the kitchen counter. When I woke him up from his nap later in the afternoon guess what he had been sleeping with - the two green tomatoes! When I said "Brady" - he said, "What? They were keepers." Too funny!

No comments: