Monday, November 10, 2008

It's that time of year

The cold time of year. . . .and at the beginning I'm actually motivated to do stuff around the house - Brady's quilt top is growing and almost done, my house is halfway clean, I made a pasta (Stovetop Ziti) that I didn't particularly care for but Brady can't get enough of and the boys and I even started working on some holiday gifts.

I do have some pics from our weekend, but getting my camera and cord together seems to be a problem for me lately. . . . so more to come.

In the meantime, I'm also really looking forward to having my whole family together and going to Branson in 2 weeks! It's been too long since all of the cousins have seen each other. This is a pic from the first time we all went to Silver Dollar City for their Christmas celebration (2004) - we have added 2 more kids to the group!


No comments: