Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tom the Turkey

We enjoyed the warm weather tonight and got the boys and T&T to the park before coming home for pizza/baths and "craft night." I cut out the feathers and Brady glued them on the turkey (an old cracker box).


Brett didn't feel left out because he got to cut on all of the paper scraps.

Meet Tom the turkey.


And in case you missed it -

I thought we would write what we were thankful for on the feathers and put it on the fridge, but Brady really wanted to hang it in his room and writing on the feathers was not in his plan :) I guess now that we've started making Thanksgiving decorations it's time to take down the Halloween ghosts. But these were one of my favorites - he put the different expressions on their faces with no coaxing from me. I was excited to see him be so creative! Maybe they'll stay up awhile longer. . . . .



No comments: