Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day & Night



It's been a big day and and going to be an even bigger night for Brady. He's been working on his loose tooth for about a week now and shortly after brushing his teeth this morning I realized it was horizontal. So we got really excited and I told him today was the day - he was going to lose it! So he called Ed and told him and while I was talking to Ed, he got the tooth out!

He was SO excited. Seriously, even more exciting than Christmas! Who knew the tooth fairy was bigger than Santa Claus?!

He's smiling a little weird here because I wanted to see his bottom teeth (of course) and you don't see them when he smiles regularly


3 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Congratulations Brady! Owen always thinks he has a loose tooth, but no such luck yet!

Mrs. Rowley said...

Brynna will be SO Jealous! What does the tooth fairy pay? Breckyn would seriously pull every tooth if she knew it was a profitable business! That is why we kept it at a $1.

Sharla said...

The tooth fairy brought 4 shiny quarters :)