Thursday, January 29, 2009

Celebration of Life


Happy Birthday Brady! And Happy Kansas Day!



Ed and I visited Brady's school this morning for his "Celebration of Life" ceremony. They make it very special and I think he loved every minute of it.

He helped the teacher organize the stuff needed for the ceremony.



And we brought a couple pictures of things he's done ever year he's been alive and told about them as he walked with the Earth in a circle around the months.





When asked about the 5 things he wants to do when he's 5, he said:
  • Go to the dinosaur restaurant (tonight!)
  • Play with his best friend Garrett (this weekend!)
  • Learn how to zip up his coat by himself (working on it!)
  • Learn how to tie his shoes (working on it!)
  • And go to kindergarten (August!)

After the ceremony, he chose 3 friends who got to go sit with him and eat banana muffins - Carissa (they have a special bond because she's a wildcat fan and I think she's adorable because she has crazy curls!), Drew and Matthew.



This is going to be a BIG year!

No comments: