
picture from CNN.com
This morning the radio station combined Garth Brook's "We shall be free" song with Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech - it was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it on my way in to work. Like so many others I've heard, I really feel like I'm witnessing one of the biggest historical moments that has happened in my lifetime and most of all, I just love seeing so many people excited about our country and taking an interest.
The fact that Brady has been learning about the president's and MLK Jr. and we've been talking about it with him, has really made it special. He was trying to remember if a classmate had told him if they liked Obama or not on the way to school this morning and finally decided he'd just have to ask him again. Ha!
Unfortunately the teacher called from school today and said Brady has a fever so Ed had to pick him up. He better get to feeling better for his bday party Saturday!



No comments:
Post a Comment