Sunday, January 11, 2009

Highlights

I got my hair cut last week and I thought I was due for some highlights. I want to give a special shout out to my "highlighter" because I'm not sure very many husbands would be as patient about this as mine. Thanks babe!



The last time Ed gave me highlights we were on vacation in Sanibel, Florida and I thought it went pretty well. SO I hired him again :) After waiting an hour, this is what I had. I was pumped. I showed Ed this picture and then he reminded me that I was supposed to wash it out with the cap still on - oops!



Oh well, it didn't seem to make a huge difference and I am happy with the results.

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

So where's a picture of the final product?? Definitely an economical decision to have Ed do it! So the next time you waste money at Target you can remind him how much you saved on your hair.