Brady's school is visiting the Kansas City Symphony for a KinderKonzert this morning. He was disappointed that we couldn't go with him (on the bus), but I told him I'd try to make the next field trip. They really look forward to going on these trips!
Conversations this morning:
Brady: "The teacher said we could dress up nice. Like REALLY nice, bows or ties."
me: "Really? How about you just wear a nice shirt?"
Brady: "Yeah, that will be fine."
me: "Do you know what your field trip is today?"
Brady: "No"
me: "You're going to hear the Kansas City Symphony play classical music."
Brady: "Oh yeah, I know. We listen to classical music at school."
me: "But when you go on your trip, you'll get to see the orchestra and all of the big instruments."
Brady: "Mom, ALL of the instruments won't be big."
So there it is. I have a smarty pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment