Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seriously?

I thought I was doing good this morning. I took a shower and did my hair while Brady watched cartoons, got the boys waffles and juice when Brett woke up, got their clothes changed and brushed hair and teeth, fed the dogs, got coats/gloves/hats/backpacks for school and was out the door.

After dropping Brady off at school, and I was sitting at a stoplight I thought, "I don't remember putting mascara on this morning, I must look tired." so I looked in the mirror. Ugh! No mascara because I didn't put any makeup on period. Seriously - am I the only one who has TOTALLY forgotten an inch of makeup for work in the morning?! It just amazes me that I looked in the mirror and totally surprised myself. I'm losing my mind . . . . .

2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Why didn't you include a picture???

Sharla said...

You've seen me without makeup many times :) I know, it's scary!