Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not like us

It's not like us to be watching so many movies, but our satellite was kicked out due to a wind storm and they couldn't come fix it until this Thursday. Yes, that means we didn't have TV the whole time we were home over the holidays. I know, I wouldn't normally think not having TV would be such a big deal, but the thought of getting up and watching the Today show every morning was really sounding good. Not to mention all of the "year end" shows for the New Year. Oh well, we survived.

Luckily everything we DVR'd was still viewable and Ed had taped a lot of movies! The boys were still able to watch a lot of their favorite cartoons/movies and we got to catch up on a couple movies that weren't cartoons! Nevermind, that they came out in 2002 and 2005 :)

Sweet Home Alabama - very cute (and I mean the movie and leading guy :)



Into the Blue - loved seeing all of the scenery in the Bahamas . . .sharks everywhere in the water not so much

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

You're just now watching "Sweet Home Alabama"? I love that movie!